What is Inside Indoor?
Inside Indoor is your one-stop-shop for all things indoor rowing.
Powered by British Rowing, the goal of Inside Indoor is to expand the world of indoor rowing as a fantastic form of exercise for all ages and abilities.
Inside Indoor connects indoor rowers to training plans, technique advice, key partners and more. This is the place to come for any questions about indoor rowing, machines and more - and if we don't know the answer, we'll find someone who does.
Inside Indoor is where all indoor rowers belong.
Want to know more?
Find out more about the Inside Indoor brand came about and how it was created with partner Brand Oath here.
- Wednesday 20th December: WATTS UP | 4 x 8mins with Darryl Preston
- Friday 22nd December: Zoom at Noon - 3x15' steady state WATTS with Darryl Preston
- Wednesday 13th December, 7.30am - 4x4' with 1' off in between
- Saturday 16th December at 8.15am: the 4x8'
- Saturday 23rd December at 8.15am: the 4x8'
- How to choose an indoor rowing coach
- 6 Workouts to Get you Ready for Winter Sports
- Row House: Pushing Yourself While Pulling Together
- Salty Science to Tackle the World’s Toughest Row
- Adapting Responsibly
- Holiday Gifting Made Easy
- Try a 2k Race!
- 98 Reasons for Chris Feather
- 24th Annual Holiday Challenge Starts Soon!
Inside Indoor was conceptualised and created by the Indoor team at British Rowing, the governing body of the sport of rowing both on and off the water.
British Rowing are committed to ensuring that the sport continues to thrive from the grassroots right up to the international level.